Earth Monitoring (Geodesy) Customer Service Standard
Geoscience Australia's Earth Monitoring Group is committed to providing the best quality professional products and services to our customers. We undertake to continually improve these standards in response to customer requirements and ongoing feedback.
- 90% of national geodetic information requests responded to within two working days.
- 90% availability at International GPS Service (IGS) of total daily and hourly data from Australia Regional GPS Network (ARGN) sites within 24 hours of observation.
- 80% availability at IGS total daily data from Australian Global Navigation Satellite System (GLONASS) sites within 24 hours of observation.
- At least 400 passes per month delivered to the International Laser Ranging Service (ILRS) from each of Mt Stromlo and MOBile LAser Ranging System 5 (MOBLAS5) Satellite Laser Ranging (SLR) observatories.
- 95% availability in Geoscience Australia databases of geomagnetic data.
- Observed geomagnetic data submitted to INTERMAGNET compliant with INTERMAGNET specifications.
- Calibration of compasses and magnetometers completed within 10 working days of accepted receipt.
- 95% availability in Geoscience Australia databases of acquired seismic, infrasound and hydroacoustic data.
Topic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Last updated: May 28, 2013