AusGeo News out now
25 September 2003
The September issue of AusGeo News is now available, with a special feature on Geoscience Australia's work in the spatial information area, including:
- the role of Australia's satellite laser ranging stations;
- completion of the 1:250 000 topographic map series;
- Geoscience Australia's geodetic work in Antarctica last summer;
- the use of satellite images for environmental and natural hazard studies; and
- a pull-out poster of Australian land cover compiled from 369 satellite image scenes.
Other articles in Issue 71 include: Australia's sea borders; the latest in visualisation tools; recent seismic surveys in South Australia's mineral regions; product news; and the e-atlas of the minerals industry.
Download a pdf copy of AusGeo News Issue 71.
Topic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Last updated: May 31, 2012