A range of documents govern our operations and provide detailed information about our projects and initiatives.
- Science Principles
Sets out the six principles that underpin our scientific activities.
- Portfolio Budget Statement 2015-16
The Department of Industry and Science Portfolio Budget Statements 2015-16 incorporates Geoscience Australia's Budget report.
- Additional funding from 2013-14
Fact sheet and FAQs.
- Annual Report 2013-14
Includes our actions and accomplishments over a financial year.
- Service Charter
A commitment about the service we will provide when you deal with us.
- Enterprise Agreement 2011-14
Outlines our pay and working conditions.
- Work Level Standards
Defines the requirements and expectations of staff operating at each classification level.
- Capability Framework
Sets out the key capabilities required to enable employees to perform their work at each classification level.
- Information and Communications Technology Strategy 2014-2017 [PDF 1.3MB]
- Workplace Diversity Program
Geoscience Australia prides itself on providing a workplace that is free from discrimination, patronage and favouritism, recognising the diversity of the Australian community and fostering diversity in the workplace.
- Indexed list of file titles
Lists all relevant files created by Geoscience Australia in the past year, as required by law.
- Senate Order on Departmental and Agency Contracts Listing - 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014 [PDF 400KB]
Provides details of the contracts entered into by Geoscience Australia to the value of $100 000 or more.
- Grants Awarded by Geoscience Australia
Lists details of all grants awarded by Geoscience Australia during the previous two years.
- Statement under the Legal Services Directions 2005
Summary of Legal Services Expenditure 2011-12.
- Environmental Management System Policy
This Policy covers all of our activities at Symonston, as well as other buildings and properties occupied by Geoscience Australia and all of our field work activities.