Definition of New Stratigraphic Units - Unit Definition Form
All definitions of new stratigraphic units should be approved by the relevant State or Territory Stratigraphy Subcommission.
For assistance in completing definition forms please contact the database manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on +61 2 6249 9575 or contact the relevant State or Territory Stratigraphy Subcommission Convenor.
This definition may be completed by:
- downloading the Australian Stratigraphic Units Database Definition Form
- completing the form
- sending the completed form via email or mail to the relevant State or Territory Stratigraphy Subcommission Convenor.
Using the Stratigraphic Units Database
- Stratigraphic Units Search
- Whole State Searches
- Reference Database Search
- Stratigraphic Unit Reservation Form
- Definition of New Stratigraphic Units - Unit Definition Form
- Reference Suggestion Form
- Overview of the Australian Stratigraphic Units Database
- Australian Stratigraphy Commission
- Availability and Reservation of Stratigraphic Unit Names
- Re-Use of Abandoned Stratigraphic Unit Names
- How to Define a Lithostratigraphic Unit
- Igneous Unit Definition and Nomenclature in Australia
- Australian Stratigraphic Type Sections
- Kinds of Stratotypes
- International Stratigraphic Guide