Ask a Geoscientist
Do you have a question about minerals, earthquakes, rocks or maps? If you have a geoscience question requiring an answer, then ask one of our geoscientists.
Before sending your question please browse our website and check the list of frequently asked questions below.
School students please note, we will not write assignments or answer test questions for you.
Here are the answers to some of our frequently asked questions:
- What kind of jobs could I do at Geoscience Australia?
- Where can you find gold in Australia?
- What is an earthquake?
- What is a tsunami, and could one happen in Australia?
- What can you tell me about the Earth's magnetic field?
- How can carbon dioxide be stored underground?
- How fast is Australia moving northwards?
- What is a topographic map?
- What is remote sensing?
Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the name of your school, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Topic contact: email@example.com Last updated: November 18, 2010