2.7.1 Intensive Animal Production
126.96.36.199 Example 10
|Location of Example:
||150o53'32" East, 30o44'26" South
- The regularity of the more elongated buildings that appear as rectangular elevated features evident by shadow signature.
- The absence of settling ponds that are evident with other Intensive Animal Production (IAP) facilities such as piggeries and cattle farms.
- In Figure 188.8.131.52 cleared/dirt patches are also evident.
- Cleared/dirt patches do not exhibit any shadow signature and should not be captured mistakenly as a Building.
- Dirt patches within Poultry Farms could possibly be used for various purposes including; future expansion of the facility, stockpiling, storage of effluent, grains storage or chicken feed storage.
|Figure: 184.108.40.206 Representation of a Poultry Farm in association with surrounding features.
Topic contact: email@example.com Last updated: January 20, 2012