2.3.1 Water Tanks
18.104.22.168 Example 3
|Location of Example:
||152°41'50" East, 25°32'38" South
- Water Towers appear as circular elevated features. This is evident by the shadow signature.
- Water Tanks/Water Towers are typically found in residential/urban areas, unlike Storage Tanks which are typically found in industrial/commercial areas.
- Water Tanks/Water Towers tend to be solitary, unlike Storage Tanks that are typically concentrated in one area.
- Water Towers are typically found in flat areas, the tower is required to be elevated to provide water pressure.
- Water Towers may have additional structures mounted on top.
|Figure: 22.214.171.124 Representation of Water Tanks
Topic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Last updated: January 20, 2012