2.2.2 Roads Vs Linear Features
22.214.171.124 Example 1
|Location of Example:
||152°51'25" East, 25°19'22" South
- In Figure 126.96.36.199a the Cleared Lines (created for Powerlines, pipelines, fire breaks, seismic monitoring, etc) have numerous attributes that differ to roads:
- They are generally wider and straighter.
- They have no pavement or bitumen.
- There are generally no roads diverging off them.
- There are generally no access points along these lines to buildings, dwellings or other infrastructure.
- In Figure 188.8.131.52b the Cleared Line stands out as a stark white, wide line.
|Figure: 184.108.40.206 Representation of Unsealed Roads Vs Cleared Lines.
Topic contact: email@example.com Last updated: January 20, 2012