2.2.2 Roads Vs Linear Features
220.127.116.11 Example 1
|Location of Example:
||152°51'25" East, 25°19'22" South
- In Figure 18.104.22.168a the Cleared Lines (created for Powerlines, pipelines, fire breaks, seismic monitoring, etc) have numerous attributes that differ to roads:
- They are generally wider and straighter.
- They have no pavement or bitumen.
- There are generally no roads diverging off them.
- There are generally no access points along these lines to buildings, dwellings or other infrastructure.
- In Figure 22.214.171.124b the Cleared Line stands out as a stark white, wide line.
|Figure: 126.96.36.199 Representation of Unsealed Roads Vs Cleared Lines.
Topic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Last updated: January 20, 2012