2.5.1 Cleared Lines
184.108.40.206 Example 1
|Location of Example:
||152°51'25" East, 25°19'22" South
- In Figure 220.127.116.11a the Cleared Lines (created for fire breaks, seismic monitoring, etc) have numerous attributes that differ to roads:
- They are generally wider and straighter.
- They have no pavement or bitumen.
- There are generally no roads diverging off them.
- There are generally no access points along these lines to buildings, dwellings or other infrastructure.
|Figure: 18.104.22.168 Representation of Cleared Lines Vs Roads
Topic contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Last updated: January 20, 2012