2.5.1 Cleared Lines
18.104.22.168 Example 2
|Location of Example:
||141°50'04" East, 27°54'22" South
- Figure 22.214.171.124 is a representation of Cleared Lines in a Remote Area (created for fire breaks, seismic monitoring, etc).
- Cleared lines have numerous attributes that differ from roads:
- They are generally straighter and can sometimes form a rectilinear pattern.
- They have no pavement or bitumen.
- There are generally no roads diverging off them.
- There are generally no access points along these lines to buildings, dwellings or other infrastructure.
- Cleared lines may also show signs of overgrowth if not accessed recently.
|Figure: 126.96.36.199 Representation of Cleared Lines Vs Roads
Topic contact: email@example.com Last updated: January 20, 2012