Australian Organic Geochemistry Conference
Origins of oil, old organics and organisms
Australian National University, Canberra, 3-7 December 2018
The AOGC committee warmly invites you to participate in the 20th Australian Organic Geochemistry Conference to be held in Canberra from Monday 3 to Friday 7 December 2018.
The conference will take place in the Finkel Theater (the famous 'Jackie Chan Centre') at the Australian National University in Canberra and will begin with an ice-breaker on Monday, 3rd December at 5:30 pm. The conference dinner will be held on Wednesday 5th December 2018.
A field trip is being planned for Friday, 7th December. The trip details will be announced later on this web site.
Please address all your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AOGC 2018 Committee:
- Jochen Brocks (Chair, ANU) (email@example.com)
- Dianne Edwards (Co-chair, Geoscience Australia) (Dianne.Edwards@ga.gov.au)
Other members in alphabetical order:
- Chris Boreham (Geoscience Australia)
- Junhong Chen (Geoscience Australia)
- Emmanuelle Grosjean (Geoscience Australia)
- Ziqing Hong (Geoscience Australia)
- Janet Hope (ANU)
- Amber Jarrett (Geoscience Australia)
- Tharika Liyanage (ANU)
- Lennart van Maldegem (ANU)
- Jacob Sohn (Geoscience Australia)