Publications and Presentations
- AusGeo News - our quarterly online magazine
- Shaping a Nation: A Geology of Australia - a book describing the continent’s geological evolution as seen through the lens of human impacts
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta: a geological guide - a new guide to the many fascinating geological features of two of Australia’s most significant indigenous heritage sites.
- Corporate documents - including the latest Work Program, Annual Report, Portfolio Budget Statements etc.
- Earth Monitoring - including the annual Australian Geomagnetism Report and Geodetic technical reports published in journals or presented by staff at recent meetings and conferences
- Earth Observation and Satellite Imagery - technical publications
- Education resources - for primary and secondary age students - including fact sheets, activities and cut-out 3D models.
- Energy - including the annual Oil and Gas Resources of Australia
- Greenhouse Gas Storage - technical publications and related articles of interest.
- Groundwater - technical publications and related articles of interest
- Hazards - including community risk reports and research reports on bushfire, earthquake, tsunami and more.
- Legacy Publications - a range of our historical publications and those of our predecessor agencies.
- Marine and Coastal - including journal articles, publications and reports
- Minerals - including the annual Australian Mineral Exploration Review, Australia's Identified Mineral Resources and various Onshore Energy Security Program publications
- Topographic Mapping - map guides, indexes and the Atlas of Australian Resources series
Topic contact: email@example.com Last updated: December 18, 2012