- 1 kilolitre = 6.2898 barrels
- 1 cubic metre = 1 kilolitre = 35.315 cubic feet
- throughout the text one thousand million (109) is referred to as one billion, and one million million (1012) as one trillion
- 1 barrel = 0.159 kilolitres
- 1 cubic foot = 0.0283 cubic metres
- 1 PJ = 887.41 million cubic feet*
- 1 PJ of sales gas = 171.977 thousand barrels of oil equivalent*
- 1 tonne of LPG = 8.458 barrels of oil equivalent*.
* the values are approximate because the quality of any fuel varies with time, location, temperature, composition, etc.
Topic contact: email@example.com Last updated: May 31, 2012