- Recent earthquakes and a searchable record of past earthquakes
- 1 in 500 year AEP hazard map
- Australian Seismic Site Conditions Map
- Australian Neotectonic Features Database
- Seismic vulnerability functions for Australian buildings by using GEM empirical vulnerability assessment guidelines, Natural Hazards (2016) Vol. 80 pp 1625 to 1650.
- A revised seismic site conditions map for Australia (2016)
- Comparisons between VS30 and Spectral Response for 30 Sites in Newcastle, Australia, from Collocated Seismic Cone Penetrometer, Active- and Passive-Source VS Data (2016). Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 106, doi: 10.1785/0120150073.
- The Cadell Fault, southeastern Australia: a record of temporally clustered morphogenic seismicity in a low-strain intraplate region (2017). Geological Society of London Special Publication 432. DOI: 10.1144/SP432.2
- Indonesia's Historical Earthquakes: Modelled examples for improving the national hazard map (2015)
- Co-seismic surface deformation caused by the March 23, 2012 MW 5.4 Ernabella (Pukatja) earthquake, central Australia: implications for fault scaling relations in cratonic settings (2014). Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 104, 24-39, doi: 10.1785/0120120361.
- Intraplate earthquakes in Australia (2014). In: P. Talwani (ed.), Intraplate Earthquakes. pp. 8-49. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. 398 p.
- The challenges of probabilistic seismic-hazard assessment in stable continental interiors: An Australian example (2014). Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America. 104, 3008-3028, doi: 10.1785/0120130248.
- Long-term behaviour of Australian stable continental region (SCR) faults (2012). Tectonophysics 566, 1-30.
- Atlas of Seismic Hazard Maps of Australia — Seismic hazard maps, hazard curves and hazard spectra (2013)
- The 2012 National Earthquake Hazard Map of Australia (2012)
- Testing the global applicability of ground motion prediction equations for active shallow crustal regions (2012), Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 102, 707–721.
- Stochastic ground-motion prediction equations for southeastern Australian earthquakes using updated source and attenuation parameters (2012)
- Advancements in casualty modeling facilitated by the USGS Prompt Assessment of Global Earthquakes for Response (PAGER) System, in Human casualties in earthquakes. R. Spence, E. So, and C. Scawthorn. Dordrecht, Springer 221-230. (2011)
- National Seismic Hazard Assessment (NSHA)