Otway Basin Regional Study – Interpretive Data Package
This is a regional Otway Basin interpretive data product, it builds on the Otway Basin Regional Study, released in 2021. This product is the final component that enables the user to integrate interpretative data with the OB2020 seismic survey and reprocessed legacy 2D data which was provided along with the report for the regional interpretation and petroleum system modelling for the Deep-water Offshore Otway Basin. These data are provided in a vendor neutral data format package, in both time and depth domains.
The data package contains;
- depth and time domain interpretive data, which was used as the input to Petroleum Systems Modelling (PSM)
- broader interpretation as time and depth domain interpreted horizons and grids
- cultural data
- well data
- SEG-Y for the Petroleum Systems Modelling 2D composite lines from the Regional Study
- 3D Interval velocity volume in SEG-Y.
- A short report provides details of data types, formats and provides an appendix listing of other data available via NOPIMS to use in conjunction with this product.