Update: Latest Releases
The latest release of the NOPIMS includes an improved user interface; additional and improved functionalities, such as cross multi browser compatibility, new higher quality maps with ArcGIS integration; the inclusion of web services; and integration with Geoscience Australia's Web Map Services (WMS).
The NOPIMS is now populated with reports and data for more than 85% of the offshore petroleum wells and seismic surveys. The NOPIMS does not currently store reprocessed seismic survey data, field seismic, processed seismic or navigation datasets currently held on tape. For information about these datasets as well as any other data not yet available in the NOPIMS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The related information provides various links to our partners and State and Territories geoscience agencies as well as links and related information about Geoscience Australia and its partners. Please forward your comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
NOPIMS is now compatible with the following browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
Self-Registration and Reset Password
Access to the full functionality of the NOPIMS requires self-registration. The password can be reset by the user at any time. To self-register please visit National Offshore Petroleum Information Management System (NOPIMS) and select 'New User Registration' link on the NOPIMS Entry Page. To reset password select the 'Forgot Password' link on the NOPIMS Entry Page.
New Right Click Menu options from a Well
- Associated Documents - Opens a new report listing all eDocuments associated with the selected borehole
- Download Wells as Shape File - Downloads the respective shapefiles
- My Well Physical Items - Opens a new report listing all physical items associated to the selected borehole(s)
- NOPIMS 2016 ArcGIS Map - Opens the ArcGIS Map with the selected well highlighted on the map
- Well Data Tools - Opens Well Data Tools - existing functionality
New Right Click Menu options from a Survey
- Additional Remarks Report - Opens a new report of any additional remarks recorded for the survey
- Associated Documents - Opens a new report listing all eDocuments associated with the selected Survey(s)
- Download Surveys as Shape File - Downloads the respective shapefiles
- My Survey Physical Items - Opens a new report listing all physical items associated to the selected Survey(s)
- NOPIMS 2016 ArcGIS Map - Opens the ArcGIS Map with the selected Survey(s) highlighted on the map
- Survey Data Tools - Opens Survey Data Tools - existing functionality
- Consume external Web Services