AUSPOS - Online GPS Processing Service
AUSPOS is a free online GPS data processing facility provided by Geoscience Australia. It takes advantage of both the IGS Stations Network and the IGS product range. AUSPOS works with data collected anywhere on Earth.
You can submit dual-frequency geodetic quality GPS RINEX data observed in a 'static' mode to the GPS data processing system.
An AUSPOS report will be emailed to you with the Geocentric Datum of Australia 2020 (GDA2020), Geocentric Datum of Australia 1994 (GDA94) and International Terrestrial Reference Frame (ITRF) coordinates.
Before submitting your GPS RINEX file/s, please ensure:
- The GPS RINEX file/s contain more than one hour (preferably two) of GPS observation data.
- The GPS RINEX file/s do not contain any data from the current UT day.
- The GPS RINEX file/s do not contain more than seven days of data.
- The GPS RINEX file/s names do not contain spaces, parentheses () or a hash key #.
- When submitting multiple files, ensure the first four characters / numbers of the file names are not the same.
- You have used the IGS naming convention for the antenna type.
- The antenna height provided is the vertical distance from the ground mark to the Antenna Reference Point (ARP).