NOPIMS Direct Access
Geoscience Australia has developed a new way to access wells and surveys information stored on NOPIMS.
NOPIMS Direct Access enables users to consume all the metadata via 3 API links and display it on their internal system in a format that it is specific to each user.
The Application Programming Interface or API will require the use of a specific plugin. Please check with your software developer(s) and/or vendor(s) for more information as each system have its own requirements.
Alternatively, NOPIMS Direct Access includes also:
- 2 WFS:
- NOPIMS Wells Feature Service
- NOPIMS Seismic Feature Service
- 3 WMS:
- NOPIMS Petroleum Wells Feature Layer
- NOPIMS 2D Seismic Survey Lines Feature Layer
- NOPIMS 3D Seismic Surveys Feature Layer
- 6 Tables :
- NOPIMS Well Reports table
- NOPIMS Well table
- NOPIMS Survey Reports table
- NOPIMS 2D Seismic Lines table
- NOPIMS Surveys table
- NOPIMS Survey Data table
Each table represents a grid in NOPIMS database. For instance, the well table will list the following attributes for all boreholes listed in NOPIMS:
Basin, BoreholeID, BoreholeName, BoreholeType, Extract_Date, legislationType, Location, Operator, WellID, WellName, WellTitle